I don't think Randall can do very much about this, accept going to court. They at least took his dealership. Let's say a dealer is a gambling addict, takes a lot of orders in a short time and keeps the money. We can't hold Randall responsible for that and expect them to refund us. I hope you guys (there are more people) who paid him and didn't receive the knives get your money back.

I think in the contract that Rick Ward had/has with Randall, there must be a part in it that says, that he doesn't act in a way that is harmful to the Randall brand our something like that. Taking money from people is a pretty harmful thing for a dealer to do in my opinion. Maybe there is more in the contract and the people who were hurt and the Randall shop (together?) can sue him? Take possession of his belongings with the help of the court or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if he is (very) sick or depressed or has some kind of addiction. If he is a dealer for such a long time, were does this behavior come from? I was joking a little about it this afternoon on Facebook. I was lucky and cancelled my order before I paid anything. He was giving me a bad feeling by not answering a mail which he promised.

But what if he is real depressed, is sick or perhaps suicidal?
Isn't there anybody that can go to his house and ask him if he is alright? I think he is probably reading this because they just took his dealership and he is probably looking at the reactions.