Dan, don't misunderstand, I don't mind discussing a knife, but I can't give a binding opinion (good or bad) on one without having it in hand.

There was allot of behind the scenes stuff going on, at least for me, and some folks were almost demanding I give them the answer they wanted. I am obligated to follow the wishes of the Randall family relative to the knives that carry their name. It is that simple.

Some were questioning me not taking a stand either way. I am in a precarious position because folks expect me to know or have an answer, but I can get thrust in the middle of something I don’t want to be in unless I can back up my position. I can't in good faith say a knife has issues using photos, then on the other hand officially say a knife is good using photos. Can't have it both ways.

This type of stuff, like Mitchell said, is not good for the hobby. I don't like seeing it, particularly when the name calling starts. I have been involved in some heated discussions in the past, most often escalated by attacks on my character.

So while I am here to help when I can, and in most instances you can tell allot with good photos, sometimes a knife comes around that really needs to be seen, and photos won't do. Your knife happens to be one of those knives.

BUY-SELL-TRADE