So the whole family are doge lovers and owners, nice
I volunteered to let dogs of neighbors stay here if they have to go on holiday or something. That way we can enjoy a dog once in a while. I know al the neighborhood dogs since they were pups.

That picture of Ol' Rusty makes me smile, that dog lived a dream life with lots of space, doing whatever he want's to do.

I had my dog cremated and pored the ashes, were we us to walk a lot. On the same place were we used to walk a lot. We did the same with our other dog. When I,m gone I want my ashes pored out at the same place.

We are a small country and don't have many space. Buying a grave here is very expensive and not possible in lots of places in the country. Most people pay for 25 years and after that time period you need to pay again. So you are basically renting the grave.

A lot of people don't even know there great parent's for example, and therefore nobody pays anymore.That means the owner of the graveyard has the right to remove the remains and the law says they have to be cremated after that. Then they poor the ashes out somewhere. I like the idea of having my ashes pored out with the dogs. My wife wants the same.