That's what Tunefink says to Buck & I. I know, I know. "We Canon Guys" are a different lot. I cannot disagree..."BUT"...just in case this may pose as "new news" to some of you, let me explain.
I got the call from my photo shop 2 days ago. (Yes: We "Canon Guys" have our very own camera shop). After being on the waiting list (with a sizable deposit) for over 90 days, my new camera had arrived. I was "told" (grain of salt) by my salesman that this is the first one in Florida. I have no idea of knowing if this is even remotely close to the truth, but I brought this bad boy home today!
It is so new that I had to buy a lens adapter to fit my "L" series lenses to this body. In the future this new concept will have a small, expensive set of lenses, model specific to this body. At any rate: Canon's new "EOS R" is the 1st, full frame> digital> mirrorless DSLR! It's quite a bit lighter than my Canon EOS 5, MK. II yet has less distortion ratio, probably because of the mirrorless feature.
I'll take it for a test drive in a day or so and let you know my opinions about it but I think it will work quite well.
...to be continued...
Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Canon EOS R.JPG

Edited by Captain Chris Stanaback (10/10/18 10:32 PM)
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com