Thanks to everyone for their support of this project. The poll was strictly to see if a majority showed an interest. "Any" forum member is, not only allowed, but encouraged to participate! It has nothing to do with financial concerns at all. If you have something to contribute or need to ask a question...please...do so! You are not obligated to request numbers for the drawing at the end to find out who gets the purchase option.
What I am trying to accomplish with these builds is to introduce members to the "process" of ordering a knife. Showing examples of some very fine RMKs and listing some of the cans & cannots associated with that particular model. I always hear from some members, either openly on the forum build or through emails, etc. telling me that they learned something new. "That", along with saving the Randall shop a few phone call questions makes it all worth while. Also (oh...by the way...) somebody gets to buy an awesome Randall knife, at catalog price, with a much shorter wait!
I'll put some choices together today and we'll get started this evening.
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com