She sounds like a smart and strong women!
I hope for here and you, that she soon will have enough adventure and can settle down.

Visiting Syria and even parts of Turkey isn't save to say the least. If I had to choose I'd rather have her going to North Korea then Syria and a lot of parts of Turkey. It isn't save for women in those kinds of country's Men are dangerous for women traveling alone or with other women. Turkey has big parts of the country that are not safe. There leader wants to enforce more Islam and people vote for him. It caused riots in our country because Turks here voted also for this guy and he wanted to come here. Our government stopped him and since then he insulted us many times. He called us Nazi's and that we harvest organs from Turkish people an so on, the internet is full with this crap coming out of his filthy mouth. 70% of the Turks here voted for this guy... Turkey is going back to the dark ages.

That's a difficult spot to be in as a dad. having a daughter who wants that kind of adventure. I hope she soon finds a man who can get here to go to places like Disneyland instead of Syria laugh