Originally Posted By: Sphinx3000
Great to hear that she had a good time coach!
Nice that the family came for her graduation.

We have pretty places here in the Netherlands. Rotterdam is the city that got the most bombs during the second World War, because it has a big sea harbor . A lot of the old city is gone. They are now building a lot of high modern buildings. It is unfortunately one of the most criminal city's in our country. Europe has real nice places to visit. I hope she also went to Germany, Italy and Switzerland.

I saw almost all of Europe even Bulgaria and the Ukraine before the war but I liked my 1 time holiday to Florida the most. Planning to visit a lot more in the future. If you like shooting and knives they look at you funny here in the Netherlands. There are a lot of liberals. I can shoot at the range and own guns here, but it is very difficult to get a licence. I believe the government rather saw that civilians don't own guns anymore... It isn't as bad here as England, thank God! I can an do own handguns, something that is not possible in the UK.

Exactly as she described Rotterdam.

While she was there, she visited: England, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Luxemburg, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, and against my wishes, Syria.

She is very different from the rest of us Rednecks in our family. She is very curious about the world and wants to see EVERYTHING first hand. She has been to Cuba and she went to Japan back in a February in attempt to go to North Korea. Thank goodness she was not able to get in.

She is 28 years old and has more money in the bank than I’ve made all my life. It is hard for me to tell her what she can and cannot do.