Well, I look forward to seeing photos of another knife when you return, and feel free to wait until a full lefty lock is made to your liking on a knife of that expense, if you please.

However, as mentioned prior, these scale kits are available (for now, remember they simply do batches in that small outfit, whether knife or parts) for the XM-18 3.5"/only, to get that "almost a lefty knife" action going.
https://www.dlttrading.com/searchresults.html?Search=&search_query=hinderer+4-way+scale+kit

If you want to play Capitano Customize on a knife, the 3.5" has the most goodies made, but the 4" does have alternate scale colors and hardware available, again, in batches/runs.

While thinking about it, as for hardware/tools etc, cannot cover everything, but...
XM-18 3", 3.5", FATTY 3.5", and XM-24 all use different thickness spacers between sides.

XM-18 3" is mostly all unique parts aside from clip/filler/and maybe stabilizer/screw.

XM-18 3.5", FATTY 3.5" and XM-24 share pivot and scale screws, plus clip and stabilizer.

And before trusting my recollection on those or the below pivot screw, do some checking.

Due to thicker XM-24 4" using same pivot screw as the XM-18 3.5", the smaller knife has more pivot screw protrusion in pivot, and will for near certain require a spanner of some sort. On the XM-24, you MIGHT get by with a very thick and straight sided standard slotted bit on both sides, rather than spanner needed on one side...might. I still recommend the cool Hinderer tool. It lacks torque (sadly missed when first messing with their thread locker which stays SNUG nearly entire length of screw through several R&R cycles), but it fits everything perfectly, and I mean perfectly and scratch free if held into recesses.

And he has made quite a few models, the newest a production version of his handmade Firetac, but also the Eklipse, etc, not as beefy as the good old XM series.

Edited by Lofty (06/15/18 11:14 PM)