Yep, it actually is more "fun" to shoot than a Cruiser, and folk have been shooting them for years.

Although I could see the Raptor grip, being free to slide, rather than pounding web of hand as with the Cruiser grip, letting safety get someone, somehow, sawed off straight grips with full powered buckshot normally have been more a problem with trigger guard slamming middle finger knuckle on bottom side.

But, the Shockwave ties the front hand to the gun, allowing it to actually hold on, for a change, as gun jets backwards, and slow it down, so, as for a safety getting someone, well, I guess it can be done, if just letting it fly loose for some reason. Like, maybe afraid of getting hurt by it, and a loose grip, which is always a worse idea than letting body move with recoil on hard kickers by holding on tight and going for the ride instead of getting hit by the ride.

I think it a great whippet. No loss of capacity and shortest front possible while keeping that capacity. If one wants a repeater and/or no paperwork, impossible to beat. I keep waiting for them to get shut down, but, as with the Cruiser, the more out there makes that less likely, the boat was missed when the law folk did not REQUIRE shotguns be shoulder fired back when the Cruiser came out, and the TC, etc.