With that long kerSCHPROINGBUZZzzzz trigger, a common complaint with Glock, not helped at all by long triggers. I have the same problem with any full sized auto, or even smaller, and rare are autos my stumpy digits can hook the trigger.

hence, the love of my old 22/45 Ruger with stubby 4" bull barrel pocket rifle, which dupes my 1911 setup with flat MSH and short trigger, and which is also nearly duped in all respects by the G43. With those three, if one does not fit, likely the other will not, either, all very similar in backstrap, girth, and reach. This all bears directly upon the above quoted accuracy with the G43, a wandering gun simply wrecks accuracy.

Keeps pointing free and easy, everything same same. Good sights on all three a big plus, as well. The Smith J/K/L works mighty fine for me, as does the Charter, which is right in there with those three in reach.

Mentioned all this as it might mean something to someone else who knows one fits, but wonders about another.

As for derringers, ah, the memories. The Bond Arms guy formerly worked at American Derringer, and absconded with learned know-how to do his own successful take after the owner died and left his widow running the place. I had the very first .45 Colt ADC ever made, back when original owner still alive, it was originally made as a suprise gift unique personal SN for noted writer/original Shootist (Rev) Hal Swiggett in thanks for early publicity helping the company greatly in even getting off the ground, but let I someone else have the derringer who appreciated its heritage greatly.

Late addition just to post a Peter Piper post a pic of pocket pistol, a pocket pistol pick did Peter Piper pic, for rainy day photo phun.

Sadly, today I must show off this side just to prove it is a "real" Bodyguard, when formerly there was only just a ho-hum Bodyguard in the photo.

For those who only got into shooting in the last several decades, the J-frame was lighter and shorter before they decided to intro the .357 frame, and then dump the .38Spl frame, regardless of chambering. Not many guns can be fired until empty from inside a jacket/coat pocket, but this is one of 'em. And THE most snag free design they made, rounded stern even better than the sharp corner of the Centennial, and why the original Centennial did not last, on top of its lack of crisp SA fire capability for a precise shot. This gun is both slick and fairly light, and very crisp, they actually did them that way back then, hard as it is to believe, today.

Edited by Lofty (02/28/18 12:59 AM)