Good morning Wayne,

I did make it out now two weekends ago with more ammo than I'd taken to the range before and a friend of mine who is a far more knowledgeable shooter- particularly when it comes to rapid fire, engaging multiple targets, mag changes, etc.... some call it "tactical?". I'm not up to speed here yet. Learning....

Having owned only revolvers for some time now (had a brief stint with a budget 1911, as well as an LC9- sold both) and simply having the capability for that kind of shooting made for one of the funnest days I've had at the range. That being said, the gun [and I] performed better than I could have asked for on inauguration. Standing on the line, taking my time I hit a few bullseyes with the first mag at 15 yards. Of course my performance dwindled when I started running around, but I very much look forward to further practicing this kind of shooting.

I'm sold and very much interested to learn about the other Glocks. Been interested in the 10mm cartridge for some time now, but also love the overall balance of the 19. Dammit. I love guns.

Edited by Behring Made (12/12/17 11:37 AM)