I had this issue with a wood-handled knife where, at some point prior to when I bought it, the wood shrank and pulled away from the hilt. I showed it to Scott at the Shop (some time last year I believe) and he said that there was nothing they could do to eliminate the gap. He suggested filling the gap with clear glue (such as super glue) just for purposes of keeping the gap from filling with dirt, etc. The knife is solid so it's just a cosmetic issue. I left it as it is since the knife is a user anyway. Based on what the Captain said, it sounds like they can fill a gap in micarta but, if I understood Scott correctly, they cannot fill a gap in a wood handle. Also, my gap was quite a bit wider than yours so that might make a difference. Very nice "low S" knives!

P.S. -- Looking again at your knife, I wouldn't worry at all about that gap. It's so small I personally don't think it really has an affect on the overall appearance.

“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra

Me 2020