Thanks for the welcome, great to be on the forum!

I love reading how you guys experienced Holland! @ Billy Poyner, we have some nice women here, but Oekraïne is the number one in Europe with almost only beautiful women. Been there once, wow! I did mention the cheese, LOL.

@ rodbrown sounds like you saw a lot of our country. Last time I was in Amsterdam I saw two bars with one prostitute behind glass in the middle. It was a hot day and the bars had there terraces crowded with lots of people, sitting there, enjoying the sun and drinking a beer or something else. A guy walks straight to the prostitute passing all those people ( more then a 100) and nobody even looks up, haha

Meanwhile another guy passed by with a fhishing rod on his shoulder and goes casual fishing, in on of the canals in the middle of the redlight district.

I am from the north, visited Amsterdam a lot of times but even I amaze myself when I see stuff like that.

@maxpaster, I have been to Den Helder and the marine base, thanks for your service! I like the spring also , the fall has nice colours, but it is the start of a wet, cold and long winter. I am always glad when it is May and nature comes back to life.

When you all visit again and want to know something (or looking for the best cheese for the lowest price :D) I will gladly help!

Edited by Sphinx3000 (11/15/17 11:14 AM)