I think you will like it. In the summer we have mostly nice weather with sometimes a little bit of rain. We have a flat country and lots of canals. We also have lots of beautiful old buildings and windmils.

Tourists also like to visit "De Keukenhof" where all kinds of Tulips grow. I never been there, haha. We are below sealevel and made a part of my land of a piece of the ocean. There is a saying that God created the world and we The Netherlands. People like my grandfather used to walk on wooden shoes and some people stil do, (maybey 1% of the people). We are also famous for cheese making.

Prostitution is legal and so is weed wich atracts a lot of young people. When you visit the redlight district located almost in the center of Amsterdam, you think you are in a madhouse Lots of drunk and crazy people alongside with normal folks doing there shopping. I live in the north where things are much more calm. Not so many people and more space. If you want some tips for your holiday you can always PM me.

@ RamKingJC thanks for the advice!

Edited by Sphinx3000 (11/14/17 02:20 PM)