The knife I featured earlier received no response...but that's alright. Here's "another" shot of it...&...unlike Joe, I like it as my pure fighter choice. BPH or with the fg's knocked down, the #16-7", Special Fighter, is dynamite!
You get the blade shape and length of the most popular of fighters, the Model #1..."BUT"...(Ahhhh: Another "but")...you "also" get full, exposed tang construction and a stainless blade as standard equipment!
Don't knock a knife because of one particular handle shape when so many are available. Also: Wrist thong? "No extra charge". Another noteworthy mention is, during all of the latest "Desert Conflicts" my number one seller to military personnel, "actually" shipping out to the crap, was a #16, Spl. #1. SFG & BPH were amongst the preferred choices.
Another "another"...I have not killed anyone with a knife. I've stuck a couple but never killed them. I "have", however, killed a dozen or so hogs, in a trap, with one in Immokolee, Florida and they were dispatched quickly and without drama or incident!
A #16-7" Special Fighter would be my #1 choice. The grip is more secure. The blade length and stock is perfect. You can "also" use it as a Diver's model and it fits into Randall's nylon sheath like a glove!
I prefer a Model "C" style sheath, waxed leather. Perfect medicine for a whole lotta' stuff! (Sorry Joe) They're all great knives...No real loser, just my preference listed for the reasons I (hope) I've explained.
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
PS: This one's SFG with laminated red/blue micarta from (You guessed it) The Captain's "STASH"! Photo shows a standard Model "A" sheath, in tan leather...CCS

Attachments
------#16-Spl-RBM-1.JPG

------#16-Spl-RBM-3.JPG

------#16-Spl-RBM-8.JPG

RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com