BMK went over the top on this one.

James had a beautiful piece of Narwhal at the Blade Show and half of it was already spoken for, to make a two knife set for a customer. I told James I would take the other half and was thinking about what two knives I would want from my half.

After walking through the Zombie Apocalypse section of the Blade Show, I walked back to James and told him I wanted to keep the piece intact and wanted a two hand Scimitar. His eyes lit up and said "I have this one".

Mudbone was there and we talked about the sheath and some of the things I would like to see on it. Celtic symbols and a tooled Narwhal along with a snap over keeper.

That was the last that we talked and the pic's came in on Friday from BMK. Next step Mudbone does his thing…. I have the back hide from an African Mountain Nyala with a long tail that I may send to Mudbone, to see what he can do with it on the sheath.

Particulars-Narwhal Scimitar, Blade measures 16” tip to guard, and 25” overall- two hands on this behemoth and Grant did the final sanding and polishing.

Can't wait to have this one in hand while watching Game of Thrones!

Tom Flynn

Attachments
------BMK-Narwhal Scimitar.jpeg

------BMK-Narwhal Scimitar-2KT.jpg

------BMK-Narwhal Scimitar-3KT.jpg

------BMK-Narwhal Scimitar-4KT.jpg

------BMK-Narwhal Scimitar-6KT.jpg

------BMK-Narwhal Scimitar-Handle-KT.jpg

RKS#5918
RKCC-CM-178
SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member