What power are you looking for Grant? Do you want compact or a more traditional size? I use Pentax and Fuginon but have used Zeiss and Leica as well.
Fuginon left the outdoor (hunting) optics behind over a decade ago and I am "still" using 4 of their riflescopes. You can (sometimes) pic up a bargain around due to their obscurity now. They now feature only optics for the medical and marine industry.
Before anyone tries to bad-mouth a choice, like Fuginon, do a little research. I am a little more "in the know" about their incredible optics, having been an authorized dealer for them. I also had a "stantioned" pair on the 37' Merritt, powering in at 60x X 150mm! This bino-base companion set costs $4500.00...in 1976!!
Good luck with your search. Below is a photo of my 11 point, 143 3/8" (B & C score) shot with my "Hill Country" 30-06, Lilja barrel, McMillan M-40-A/1 stock, Conetrol bases and rings and Fuginon 3.5-10x 50mm riflescope. This package shoots a 3-shot, 100 yard group measuring .025 inches!
...just sayin'...Capt. Chris

Attachments
------Copy of 11 pt. & 30-06  Pt. #2.jpg

------Copy of 11 pt. & Hill Country 30-06.jpg

RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com