Warren that one is the "Huckleberry" and it's headed as of this morning to Julie and crew over at Arizona Custom Knives. They went with the peened copper arrowhead with Mud's stamp. Awesome, and up for grabs! I'd keep your eyes peeled here for that one:
http://www.arizonacustomknives.com/product-filter.aspx?MakersFilter=3708

TUNER- I'm seeing a Mammoth mini listed there that must be from last year and it's right up your alley.

Last night, Mudbone gave me a call after a few rounds of Jose Cuervo and he'd managed to get Teresa to email over some preview shots of what he's working on. Yesterday, a S&W Airweight j-frame in .38+p made it's way into my own collection and it led Mudbone to talking about a j-frame in his, but I'll let him explain.

from his email
"This is Gary Wheeler's Uncle Joe's personal j-frame revolver. Uncle Joe was captain of the fishing vessel Seabear. Uncle Joe was a commercial fisherman, brown bear guide and wilderness trapper in Alaska. Obviously Uncle Joe was one hell of a man. These knives are integrally made of file steel. These knives are my dedication to Uncle Joe. Hope those that end up with them will be very proud. The revolver is mine, the knives will be for whoever wants them, story told - enough said.
Mud"

For those of you that don't know, Gary Wheeler is a very close friend of Mudbone's and another seriously badass knifemaker. [To my knowledge] he shares shop space with fellow 5th group member Kim Breed, and together they're some of Mudbone's closest and revered friends... In our exchanges of stories of our hunts, and dreams of hunts with Mudbone he's mentioned Uncle Joe on more than a few occasions, and it's clear that the man inspired Mudbone to the core.

Alotta soul on the way!