This is with it jammed in sheath as far as possible (not required), and still middle finger can hook under pommel. Ideally for fast draw, it would be a bit shorter, but I like idea of keeping summer sweat from under stag. Also, it can be left a little high when sheathed, and same effect as if a shorter sheath.

AND, those three guys are really busy in their little shop, and I was trying to keep any extra work at minimum for them.

I have such sheaths for every knife I care for. So they actually go places. Hate leaving things I like at home.

The wider mouth of sheath should obviate any need of a frog stud to prevent slipping from under snug belt or falling when IWB. This should hold true even when knife withdrawn.

Much more Suomi-looking, now. (except for sheath already starting to twist from conforming to body, and will continue to do so, and why I prefer leather for IWB, even if it becomes soaked with sweat, they become more comfortable with use.)

Extra Value Truth In Advertising Statement:

For those of uze who have been carrying a sidearm for 50yrs, there is no getting around a gun on one side, and a knife on the other, pretty much feels like wearing a corset. I just live with it and gracefully accept compliments as to my girlish figure.

Edited by Lofty (05/18/17 05:37 PM)