OK Crew:
We're done (mostly) and I will post numbers 1-50 right after this post. I will list below what we are making..."for sure" and also what we "might be making". Hopefully it will all make sense to you. I will allow the balance of this week to post your comments and cast your number preference. Drawing for the numbers is this Friday evening, around 8:00-9:00 PM, my time. Thanks to all who contributed and I have your names. "Only" the members who worked as the "crew" for this build will be eligible for a number choice.
This build was well-contributed and was responsible for over 60 pages of content! That ain't too shabby and I thank ya'll for your interest. Here's what we are building:
* Randall Model #15-5 1/2", CDT version
* Hand forged carbon steel blade
* O1 tool steel used
* 5 1/2" blade length
* 1/4 inch blade stock
* A straight point, modified and improved Bowie shaped blade
* Top edge is sharp!
* Nickel silver single hilt
* Squared top hilt (old school)
* Stag handle
* Finger grips
* Compass installed
* Wrist thong
* Waxed leather sheath
Here's the variables that will be decided by the winner and crew member who will be paying for this knife and receiving it within 7-8 months:
* Finger grips...(choice of left or right hand)
* Spacers...(choice of red, white & blue, all black or all red)
* Waxed sheath...(choice of left or right hand sheath, and with or without a hone pocket
That's it....Let's get the numbers picked and "get 'er done"! As a reminder, each qualified crew member should post their 3 favorite number choices, in the order of preference, and the numbers shall be assigned on a 1st come / 1st served basis. The winner reserves the right to purchase this magnificent knife, at catalog price...or decline it, in which case we will draw another number. Good luck to all of you...and thanks for building a great Randall Made Knife!!
Stay sharp, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com