Most days, this (sez he, as he dumps pockets on porch table).
The small stuff all in the wallet.

Since the Garberg came out last year, I have taken a shine to it for days where knife will stay soaked with sweat all day long, I think of it as an unbreakable rustproof Swedish dive knife, but much prefer the 1200 layers of Bohler K510 forged Finn razor for serious work of any variety, very tough, very sharp, and you can carve dry black hardwood knots for a week and never need touch the edge.

PS-I have not been any manner of professional for a long time, now, but never say or said EDC, or scandi or remmie or much else of internet trend-speak. It would not even be "my gear" today, but simply "my stuff", and may as well be "my clothes" as for how naked I would feel were I to leave the house without it.

PPS-late edit, but the silver and penny are barter goods, never went anywhere without something worth money to either the uneducated or educated. Everyone recognizes the silver coin must be worth something in a pinch. The educated would realize the 1856 penny worth a lot. And it would be the last thing stolen and likely dumped on ground when everything else was taken.

Edited by Lofty (04/23/17 11:19 PM)