I'm finding it difficult to visualize and configure a complimentary spacer array without knowing the material or color of the knife handle.

Are we thinking about a light (or lighter) colored handle material, to contrast the darker blade and hilt? Something like FWI, oosic, musk ox or hippo tooth? If so, we may wish to consider a spacer array which would enhance the transition from the darker blade/hilt color to lighter handle color. Possibly a blue/copper or aluminum theme with a hippo, giraffe or pinecone accent spacer. Green/brass or maroon/brass or aluminum themes would probably work equally well.

Or are we considering an all-dark design...a night-fighter or stealth mode blade? If so, we may wish to consider all dark spacers with maybe a subtle metallic spacer accent. Possibly a black or dark blue spacer theme with a copper or aluminum metallic accent and some dark wood (ironwood, ebony, walnut) or buffalo horn as the accent spacer.

Or we could go with a dark/light theme and transition from dark (blade/hilt) to light (black and white spacers with an aluminum or copper accent and a FWI, oosic, musk ox, or bighorn sheep accent spacer) and back to dark (buffalo horn handle with blued steel butt cap).

I think that I prefer the dark-light-dark design theme of the knife best and so I will vote for:

-Spacer Primary: 2 (black)& 5 (white)
-Metallic Spacer Accents: C (Copper)
-Other Accent Spacers: BB (FWI)

Bob
RKCC #622