Not even Spyderco, who popularized serrations, makes a knife the way I would like. The serrations fantastic on hard to reach, poor leverage, cutting jobs, such as that cold welded radiator hose way down yonder. While we knife users mainly use a blade up closer to handle for much work, where we have better leverage and control for finer work. But very very few knives have ever been made with serrations out front and plain edge in back. Or, if they did, production was not run long enough to bring folk around to idea that for most folk in normal jobs, that this version was best, everyone fixating on the rope cut idea of max pull up close, and relegating them to rope-knives and totally bolixing normal use of the knife plain edge.

Personally, I cannot blame him for dropping serrations, very few folk work enough with knives to use them, and they open up a new can of worms as for problems for owners to complain about. I sure hope he keeps his equipment for repair/resharpen of customers existing knives.

Edited by Lofty (08/21/16 04:03 PM)