Warren,

Thanks for the info and additional pics on the BMKs. The more I look at your trio, the more I see (and like). The pocket knife is beautifully designed and executed, and all 3 FWI handles are drop dead gorgeous. The fillet knife is just plain cool. I'm hoping you get to use it. It looks razor sharp.

I'm thinking my next build with them will be similar (blade-wise)to your drop point. I really like the blade profile and it looks like it would be a really solid heavy duty user.

I'm also thinking hard about a pocket knife as well. I carry a Dozier personal for my EDC (and I love it) but a BMK pocket knife in the Alaskan profile, with a custom handle, would take things to a new level.

Congrats again on a great group of knives. I always love seeing BMK knives. Creativity and execution perfectly married.

P.S. I think that the sheath for my Mission knife will look very similar to the caiman skin and black leather sheath created for your drop point camp knife. Grant suggested a similar design with aluminum fittings (to match the Mission hilt and butt cap), and I wholeheartedly endorsed the idea. This will be my first 'exotic' skin sheath, and I can't wait to see/get it. I also just picked up the bison horn and musk ox hunter from their website. I just loved that horn and finally pulled the trigger on the purchase (after dilly-dallying over it for a few days due to budget concerns). This will be my 3rd and 4th BMK in the collection and I could not be happier with all of them. Jim and Grant love what they do and it shows!
RKCC #622