Bob,

Thanks for your reply and kind words. With respect to the large knife, yes James is calling it a "drop point camp knife" and about 8" long. Heck it even has a fire bowl! All three knives have handle material supplied by me that I acquired from an old friend prior to Blade and gave to James at the show.
I'm including some cropped images of the handle material and they are not great but were taken and processed from a cell phone but you get the idea of before and after.
The fillet just happened. The handle is an artifact fossil net weight that is quite thin and would require a knife with a small tang. BINGO, fillet just made sense but I didn't want to lose too much of that handle so I asked James to make a proportionately larger blade. In addition I wanted the humpbacks in the spine so James gave me EXACTLY what I asked for and I couldn't be happier.
And the pocket knife is one of James's designs one of many he offers in his pocket series. I chose the Alaskan shape as I'm partial to that blade.
Again, many thanks and wait till you see what's waiting for tomorrow's show. Wow!

Attachments
------20160520_230636 (2).jpg

------20160520_230636 (3).jpg