Holy cow Scott! Calm down. Talk about misreading my comments! I'm not "squawking" about anything. I was simply asking a question of Joe. It ain't what you think. I'm not arguing any point here....understand?
I don't really want to get involved in this as I have known Joe looooonnnnggger than anybody else I've known in this club. Joe and I get along fine and yes he has sort of jumped on my butt a time or two, made corrections of my statements....and he was probably always right....I think. However I was like Jim I was a little offended by the way he did it but hey it all worked out in the wash and he and I still swap and trade Randall's. I also like tattoo Bill. I've never met Tattoo Bill but I have talked to him here on the forum and think he is a great guy. I recently helped him aquire a neat set of Randall's and I was glad to do it for him. I look forward to meeting him one day. Scott often times I guess I don't make myself clear. In the future instead of jumping my ass on the forum stand me a pm and ask me...."hey Ronnie what the heck did you mean!"
Now can ca ca can we we all get along here.
This is the day the Lord has made. Let's rejoice in it and be happy. (Paraphrasing)

Edited by Ronnie (07/28/16 05:38 PM)
RKS#2166