Originally Posted By: Robert Frey
I saw a Model 15 "Camping" version that Lunde had posted in the Knife of the Week Model 15 thread. I am wondering if one more option is possible?

His #15 with Single Hilt (Nickel Silver with Squared Top), Thumb Notches, and White (Ivorite?) Micarta handle in Border Patrol shape.

To this list could I add the Bowie Clip Point?

ETA: I didn't notice at the time the SS blade was not listed in that post. So it already had 5 options.

Originally Posted By: Captain Chris Stanaback
White or whatever...shop-supplied or customer-supplied...it still only counts as one option.
Capt. Chris

Crap! Just noticed the catalog says "(B-3) Ivorite: Available on small and medium knives and bowies, with the exception of the #12-11" Smithsonian. Not available on full-tang knives."

That must have been some customer supplied type of white micarta on the knife pictured on page 6 of the Knife of the Week Model #15 thread.

I'm not sure where to find CW white micarta cut for the full-tang #15. I just thought it would be real easy to find it, if I dropped it, if it had a super bright color.

It seems my only shop supplied choices for the #15 full-tang, are Green and Black Micarta to make a "Camping" model.

Edited by Robert Frey (05/08/15 02:22 AM)
Edit Reason: more info

NRA Life Member