Everyone,
I just got off the phone with Linda, Perry's sister. We had a great talk. Needless to say, if Perry is missed by all of us, you can imagine Linda's loss. Unlike folks who tell ya'..."If there's anything I can do"... I can share some news with all of you about something we can "all" do.
Perry is going to be cremated. Linda has told me that expenses are going to be piling up. She also wants all of Perry's friends to know that, in a couple of weeks, there will be a "celebration" (her words, not mine...but damned good words) held in Titusville. I will keep everyone informed as to that event.
I promised Linda that she would not have to worry about the expenses. I think we can (each) come up with a little change, along with the RKCA, and handle this obstacle for a great lady who has been driving her brother to Dr. appointments, to Randall when needed and taking care of Perry's personal affairs for several years now.
What say you? I have two raffle projects to get going here on knifetalkforums. One is the #12 (#14) raffle for Robert Welch and the other (now) is a fundraiser for Perry Miller's celebration of a life well spent!
I will start seperate threads for each of these worthwhile projects. If you wish to help with Perry's expenses, you can take part in the fundraiser, raffle or by a simple donation. Here's how you can donate (small, medium or whatever) immediately:
The RKCA was founded to help spread the word about knife collecting to our youth and to help our Veterans. Perry's celebration of life well spent definately qualifies! you can send donations to:
RKCA
11100 SW 93rd Court Road
Suite #10-357
Ocala, Fl. 34481
*Please note that your contribution is in memory of Perry.
Also, via Paypal to:
RKCASSOCIATION@aol.com
Again: Please indicate that your funds are sent in mmory of Perry.
I hope we can ease Perry's family burdon by lifting these financial worries. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Best, Captain Chris Stanaback
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com