Cliff and everyone else,
I'm looking forward to the whole thing! Just ordered an "additional" 350 pieces of custom handle material! Unlike Buck, who keeps moving like a vagabond, I'm on the same 2 tables as always. I took over Perry's table a couple of years back and Buck will be set up "right next" to me! (We'll see if that boy can "really" sell...or not)
The club tables are a definite and all badges are in the pipeline. The meeting is set for 8:00 AM on Saturday morning (room #103) and I am working on a variety of new door prizes and auction items. I don't think anyone will be dissapointed.
Speaking of "everyone": If you are a RKCC "Charter Member", i.e. your RKCC membership # begins: "CM", you probably owe 2013-2014 dues, as all charter members are billed from the Blade show date. Some may have not received their membership cards until a later date but all should have received "KNIFE KNEWS", Issue #1. Seeing as how there are no "perfect worlds", I am sure there are exceptions to this rule. If you're reading this and are a charter member and have "not" received everything mentioned above, please email me or call on the "club" contact info:

Email: RKCCLUB@aol.com
Phone: (352) 598-1880

Thanks to all of you and hope to see a batch of you at "Blade".
Capt. Chris Stanaback
Founder: RKCC / RKCA
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com