dominionhobby.com Randall Made Knife
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#84183 - 12/26/10 07:49 PM Re: Holiday Food Prep Photo Contest. ***** [Re: Peter_Kaufman]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Hey Peter, I like it. I'll bet those ribs were so tender, it didn't even make a mark on that new Randall. The fact that you used it is a compliment to both the Randall and to you. Randall's are made to use; you go Bro'.

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#84184 - 12/26/10 08:09 PM Re: Holiday Food Prep Photo Contest. [Re: pappy19]
bedink Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
This was our dinner tonight. A little venison from Nebraska, with chateau potatoes, to top it off a nice Pinot Noir from Mendocino County. The boys out West aren't much on Politics, but they sure can make a nice bottle of Vino.

Attachments
------RKS 023.jpg

Edited by bedink (12/26/10 08:11 PM)

#84185 - 12/26/10 09:18 PM Re: Holiday Food Prep Photo Contest. [Re: bedink]
Rick_Bowles Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Over the holidays I've had the opportunity to test drive the new Randall Chef's knife. While making beef stew today I put the new Randall through most of the tasks I require of a utility prep knife. I must admit that I was skeptical at first, mainly because I don't usually employ a one-off Randall for kitchen duty! However, I was pleasantly surprised to find the new Chef's Knife was equal to any challenge I asked of it. It effortlessly sliced, chopped, diced, minced and even chopped through a chuck roast bone. After cleaning it with warm, soapy water it looked as new as when I received it.
Rick Bowles RKS #012
www.RBscrim.com
N.K.C.A.
NRA Endowment

#84188 - 12/27/10 01:32 AM Re: Holiday Food Prep Photo Contest. [Re: Rick_Bowles]
Guido_Bitossi Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Florence, Italy
Nice set up Rick.... wink
Very...very gelous about your...test drive ! sick
Guido

#84397 - 01/01/11 06:44 PM Re: Holiday Food Prep Photo Contest. [Re: Rick_Bowles]
Rick_Bowles Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
A bump to get this back to the main page for review. Y'all vote for your favorite.
Rick Bowles RKS #012
www.RBscrim.com
N.K.C.A.
NRA Endowment

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Mr_Mod