Nifeboy.com Clinton Knives
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203340 - 03/03/23 04:04 PM Re: Welcome Everyone !! * [Re: Wayne Dengler]
Shoot870p Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Becoming more “popular” it seems. Clowns can not identify their target but “feel” they have. Has he screamed he was “afraid and threatened” yet? Really gives hunters a bad name for sure.
Stepping down off my very short soapbox.
Walker

#203341 - 03/03/23 05:59 PM Re: Welcome Everyone !! [Re: Shoot870p]
JerryG Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: WI
Wayne, from a website when I looked up "German shepherd vs coyote"

The primary similarity of German Shepherd Dogs and coyotes is that they both belonged in the dog lineage or Canidae family. Both of them are noticeably look like a wolf. German Shepherd Dog is considered as the closest dog breed to coyote as far as appearance is concerned

Again, I'm not existing this guy. Mistaken identity?? Possible, but I do question how likely using a crossbow with, I'm assuming, a scope.

Yessir, positively ID your target. I know I have passed on many, many animals because of that shadow of a doubt. Usually because of what's beyond.

I wholeheartedly agree, leniency is a huge problem. But as Rocky said, we seen to be more upset about animals than humans

The media will, without a doubt in my mind, turn this against hunters just like they do fun owners. The actions of a few....

#203342 - 03/03/23 06:38 PM Re: Welcome Everyone !! [Re: JerryG]
Wayne Dengler Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Earth
Jerry,
Yes I agree with you 100% but for the most part the colors of a German Shepard are not near that of coyotes and I at a quick glance can tell the difference.

I too,have and will pass up many shots even if there is the slightest doubt of the target and what is beyond it.

And yes,the media will turn this against hunters just like they do gun owners.

Just recently while squirrel hunting I had what looked to be a coyote show up close by but I was not 100% sure it was and passed up the xhot.

Wayne

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Peter_Kaufman