Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 32 of 35 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205355 - 09/29/23 09:43 PM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: Robert Frey]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
“After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to the local grocery store. Unfortunately, like most men; I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, from the local store manager:

Dear Mrs. Harris:

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.
We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store.

Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, 'Madonna Look' using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed;
'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?

And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.”

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#205356 - 09/30/23 12:01 AM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: thevalueman]
KENKAN Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NWMS
Now that's funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RKCC CM-020 RKS#3210
NRA Benefactor
Life Member AGCA
Member TACA
FOP

#205358 - 09/30/23 09:04 AM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: KENKAN]
Shoot870p Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Good one for sure!
Shoot870p

#205361 - 10/01/23 03:21 PM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: Shoot870p]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
His name was Bubba. He was from Texas but he was in New York City and he needed a loan, so he walked into a bank in the Big Apple and asked for the loan officer.

He told the loan officer that he was going to Paris for an international redneck festival for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000 and that he was not a depositor of the bank.

The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of security for the loan, so the Redneck handed over the keys to a new Ferrari. The car was parked on the street in front of the bank.

The Redneck produced the title and everything checked out. The loan officer agreed to hold the car as collateral for the loan and apologized for having to charge 12% interest.

Later, the bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the Redneck from the Texas for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral for a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's private underground garage and parked it.

Two weeks later, Bubba returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest of 23.07. The loan officer said, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out on Dunn & Bradstreet and found that you are a distinguished alumni from the University of Texas, a highly sophisticated investor and multi-millionaire with real estate and financial interests all over the world. Your investments include a large number of wind turbines around Sweetwater, Texas. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The good 'ole boy replied, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $23.07 and expect it to be there when I return?"

#205362 - 10/01/23 05:32 PM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: Windsor]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
HA!!!

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#205364 - 10/02/23 10:10 AM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: thevalueman]
Shoot870p Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I love it!
Shoot870p

#205365 - 10/02/23 11:32 AM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: Shoot870p]
KENKAN Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NWMS
There was a Black Man got on a bus in Mississippi and asked the bus driver could he sit up front, so the tied to the front bumper.....
RKCC CM-020 RKS#3210
NRA Benefactor
Life Member AGCA
Member TACA
FOP

#205380 - 10/05/23 01:00 AM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: KENKAN]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
3 old guys sitting around talking and the first guy says: If I could only do a good number 1; you know a good stream and not dribbles, I'd be happy.

The second guy says: If I could only do a good number 2, you know without straining and getting hemroids, I'd be happy.

The third guy says: I have a great number 1 every morning at 7:30, like the Mississippi River, and at 7:35 I have a super number 2, like Mt. ST.Helens, every morning.

The first guy says: Then what are you complaining about? The third guy says well I don't get out of bed until 9....

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#205416 - 10/08/23 09:18 PM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: pappy19]
Billy Poyner Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Mississippi
The difference between animals and people.
Animals don't follow weak leaders.....

Edited by Billy Poyner (10/08/23 09:18 PM)

Proud to have served my country 67-69

#205425 - 10/09/23 03:40 PM Re: Joke of the Day [Re: Billy Poyner]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!

Page 32 of 35 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod