Clinton Knives Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#192596 - 02/23/21 11:57 PM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arizona
Now this is interesting.Compare Obama to Reagan.Don't forget Reagans's Brady bill. When you get past the talk to what was actually done,you get the facts.

Gun Laws Signed by Obama Expanded Rights
During his first term, Obama didn't call for any major new restrictions on guns or gun owners. Instead, he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books. In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy that required guns to be locked in glove compartments of trunks of cars that enter national parks.

Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Now the people who took advantage of the Obama gun ban scare were the weapon and ammo manufacturers.They never get mentioned to much when they price gouged through the Obama admin and continue to steal from the American people.What is the NRA doing about this?

Edited by aaron (02/24/21 12:10 AM)

#192597 - 02/24/21 07:31 AM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
aaron,
you certainly have some interesting ideas
Obama and the NRA butt buddies....never looked at it like that...
those darn gun manufactures...forcing everybody to buy those over priced guns...never looked at it like that either

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#192600 - 02/24/21 08:13 AM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
Duke Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Southwest Virginia
Your prayers being answered and less of a miracle is directly proportional to adding “thy will, not mine”, to them. One of the biggest creators and maintainers of conflicts is knowing ones’ opinion is always right and everybody else’s is just ignorant B.S.
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA

#192609 - 02/24/21 04:47 PM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
Originally Posted By: aaron
Now this is interesting.Compare Obama to Reagan.Don't forget Reagans's Brady bill. When you get past the talk to what was actually done,you get the facts.

During his first term, Obama didn't call for any major new restrictions on guns or gun owners. Instead, he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books. In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.

One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy that required guns to be locked in glove compartments of trunks of cars that enter national parks.

Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Now the people who took advantage of the Obama gun ban scare were the weapon and ammo manufacturers.They never get mentioned to much when they price gouged through the Obama admin and continue to steal from the American people.What is the NRA doing about this?

While Obama didn't sign any laws, in 2013 he blocked the import of US-made M1s/M1903s/M1917s/etc that found their way outside our borders under the banner of "ending re-importing US military weapons."

M16s and family are already banned from import since they're classified as "machine guns," so this impacted collectors, not gang-bangers/crooks.

#192610 - 02/24/21 04:57 PM Re: interesting [Re: Duke]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Duke
Your prayers being answered and less of a miracle is directly proportional to adding “thy will, not mine”, to them. One of the biggest creators and maintainers of conflicts is knowing ones’ opinion is always right and everybody else’s is just ignorant B.S.

Well said.

#192611 - 02/24/21 04:58 PM Re: interesting [Re: Windsor]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Windsor
Originally Posted By: aaron

While Obama didn't sign any laws, in 2013 he blocked the import of US-made M1s/M1903s/M1917s/etc that found their way outside our borders under the banner of "ending re-importing US military weapons."

M16s and family are already banned from import since they're classified as "machine guns," so this impacted collectors, not gang-bangers/crooks.

That was a senseless move by obama.

#192612 - 02/24/21 05:07 PM Re: interesting [Re: thevalueman]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: thevalueman
aaron,
you certainly have some interesting ideas
Obama and the NRA butt buddies....never looked at it like that...
those darn gun manufactures...forcing everybody to buy those over priced guns...never looked at it like that either

Never said obama and nra were butt buddies but what they do share in common is corruption.
Yes those darn gun manufacturer's rather than make us buy their overpriced weapons they make it unaffordable to all but the wealthy without having to save up for 10 yrs to buy one of the plastic pieces of shit .

Edited by aaron (02/24/21 05:10 PM)

#192617 - 02/24/21 07:22 PM Re: interesting [Re: aaron]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
aaron,
if you have to save 10 years to buy a $850 Ruger AR, then possibly you should consider changing jobs...I'm just say'n
that aside I think this thread has reached maximum potential….moderators delete!! for the love of God

RKCC#25

#192625 - 02/24/21 10:36 PM Re: interesting [Re: thevalueman]
Sidney_Redford Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns. Va.
Rocky I agree.
RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11

#192629 - 02/25/21 01:46 AM Re: interesting [Re: thevalueman]
aaron Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: thevalueman
aaron,
if you have to save 10 years to buy a $850 Ruger AR, then possibly you should consider changing jobs...I'm just say'n
that aside I think this thread has reached maximum potential….moderators delete!! for the love of God

Ok,ok.LOL I exaggerated but the point is the weapon's and ammo company's are raping the American buyer's monetarily on the basis of fear and the corrupt nra never says or does a thing to address this
issue.Have you ever asked why this increase in prices?It is plainly a scam,playing on people's fears.
We are a semi elite group hear so no problem .We can afford Randall hand made knives.For this i am grateful.Truly.
I will pass on the plastic Ruger and keep carrying my 500 S&W mag with speed loaders.
$80.00 dollars for 500 rnds of 22lr.Come on these people are predators. Here is another great deal Remington $115.00 for 500
https://thecastlearms.com/product/reming...rn-500-bx-10-cs
A couple years ago i paid $15.00 for a box of 500 22 lr.What!

Edited by aaron (02/25/21 02:47 AM)

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod