Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#190304 - 10/04/20 08:23 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: Eric]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
Originally Posted By: Eric
Just dropped off some stuff to my Son who is attending in person classes at the University of Michigan. As you enter Ann Arbor there is a big billboard that reads. #Hail to the mask wearers”. I did not see a single person in AA without a mask on. That was Inspiring!

I have never been much of a Wolverine fan but I might sure consider it now.

#190305 - 10/04/20 08:41 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: coachblalock]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Coach, the wife is a Spartan, we sent 3 kids to Ann Arbor and 1 to Wayne State.

I was floored. We stopped at Target and Costco and all had masks on. Even the kids on bikes had masks.

I am a Wildcat fan. University of Arizona. I joke with the wife that I may be the only Arizonian that ended up living in Michigan.

#190306 - 10/04/20 09:31 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: Eric]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
Good for U of Michigan!

Lori: I have had 2 friends, former coaches that I worked with, that have died from the virus. One died in the manner as the man you described, alone, after several weeks in ICU.

The other tested positive on a Wednesday, felt “ok” on Saturday, started having trouble breathing on Sunday, and was DEAD on Monday!

I’ve had 2 other friends that spent 8 and 12 days in ICU with it. Both are still struggling with the after effects.

We are having trouble with the wearing of masks here in East Texas. We are getting better, but to some, it won’t be important until it affects them or somebody they love.

#190308 - 10/05/20 02:54 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: coachblalock]
Lori Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: South Carolina
It's amazing to me that my husband did a tour in Iraq along with all the other men and women, wore all that body armor for his or her protection, while serving our country, which happens to be the best in the world, didn't pitch a fit about wearing all that gear, but some Americans wanna fuss over a mask. If they can wear that gear you should be able to wear your mask. We wear ours mask when in public and are grateful that we have each other, and can wear one. Everyone needs to do their part.

Edited by Lori (10/05/20 03:01 PM)

#190310 - 10/05/20 06:07 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: Lori]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Even in little Garden Valley, I wear a mask in the local market and the Quick Stop. No biggie.

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#190312 - 10/05/20 07:19 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: Lori]
TAH Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Lori
It's amazing to me that my husband did a tour in Iraq along with all the other men and women, wore all that body armor for his or her protection, while serving our country, which happens to be the best in the world, didn't pitch a fit about wearing all that gear, but some Americans wanna fuss over a mask. If they can wear that gear you should be able to wear your mask. We wear ours mask when in public and are grateful that we have each other, and can wear one. Everyone needs to do their part.

Where's the "Like" button?
RKS #4233

#190321 - 10/06/20 10:33 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: TAH]
Sharpi Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I wear a mask
Even though it smells like baloney
But my wife always tells me I’m full of Baloney
I wear it for others piece of mind
Avoid crowds, and stay 6’ away
A minimum for quick draw in close quarters
Sharpie

#190435 - 10/18/20 10:44 AM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: Sharpi]
willhunt Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
I just think of a simple thing that I was taught at a very young age. Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Most of us just do this automatically. It is just a smart thing to do. You are thinking of others. Wearing a mask shows the same consideration.

Edited by willhunt (10/18/20 10:46 AM)

#190439 - 10/18/20 05:31 PM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: willhunt]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
I wear a mask when I'm in the shower....

:-)Rocky
RKCC#25

#190448 - 10/19/20 08:59 AM Re: Trump has Covid 19 [Re: thevalueman]
Michael_Mason Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Orlando, FL.
Originally Posted By: thevalueman
I wear a mask when I'm in the shower....
:-)Rocky

Why ? confused

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod