Miles Swelze Stanback Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#186719 - 03/24/20 09:40 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: thevalueman]
Chief Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Originally Posted By: thevalueman
I stay pretty well stocked up here....my problem is inventory rotation.....

:-)Rocky

Uhhh lock down is 3 weeks......what about next week!

Attachments
------wine.jpg

RKS #5154

If you put off following The LORD just remember......They don't serve breakfast in hell!

#186720 - 03/24/20 10:28 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: Chief]
Jim_Schroeder Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas

As of midnight tonight all of Houston & Harris county (four and a half million people), everyone is to stay inside unless going to a necessary destination such as grocery store, pharmacy or liquor store. All non essential businesses are to close.
RKS #5227
RKCC #CM-189

#186725 - 03/25/20 10:06 AM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: Jim_Schroeder]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
Denver ordered "Stay at Home" at 5:00 pm yesterday.
When they originally made the forthcoming announcement, there was a rush to Liquor and Marijuana Stores. The mayor then declared those businesses "Essential". You can now pick up each in their own separate stores.
One of the recommendations is to exercise outdoors while practicing "social distancing", But, they have closed all of the parks and recreation areas.
Next closure is from Tri-County Health, which is 3 counties near Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas.
The mayors of the cities in those counties said they did not have the authority (including the city of Aurora).
The Governor says he won't close Colorado, because it is so diverse and some areas have no cases.
I bet that changes soon.
Molon Labe

#186726 - 03/25/20 12:04 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: BladesNBarrels]
JE6245 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Tallahassee FL
Too bad humans can't behave as well as dogs: Sit. Stay. Good boy! Here's your treat. grin

“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra

Me 2020

#186728 - 03/25/20 05:08 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: JE6245]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
I've got it pretty good!!!

I'm stuck here in my favorite place in the whole world with my Bride and my dogs.

I'm having to teach my math classes online. If I'm outside, them dogs are right there with me. The damnedest thang is that they acted interested!

They got through "Multiplying Trinomials" in Algebra I Resourse just fine. However, their attention span started to expire during Pre-Cal class when I taught about "Manipulating the Sine Wave."

Oh well, tomorrow I'll take more treats down there to my new classroom!

By the way, The "Experts" call that: "Modify and Adjust".

I got it!

Attachments
------Teaching Pre-Cal to Ricky.gif

------Today, we learn about....gif

------Show me again.gif

------Ricky is Off-Task.gif

#186729 - 03/25/20 08:04 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: coachblalock]
Sidney_Redford Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns. Va.
Hard to beat an old hound!

Attachments
------IMG_0924.JPG

RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11

#186731 - 03/25/20 09:17 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: Sidney_Redford]
Shoot870p Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Coach
That's a great teaching environment for sure!
Walker

#186733 - 03/25/20 09:51 PM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: Shoot870p]
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
Ol’ Ricky May have understood how to stretch and compress both the wavelength and the amplitude, but I’m pretty sure he got lost when we got into how to shift the Sine function.

We will review and clarify horizontal and vertical shift tomorrow!

#186735 - 03/26/20 05:49 AM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: coachblalock]
Lytridis Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Belgium
Hi everyone

In Belgium, we are in lockdown since 17/03/2020. Homeworking and rare outdoor walk. More than 2 people is forbidded (except with your childs). Enough reserv for the moment and honestly, not to difficult to get food or else but better not fall sick or need of doctor. Hardest is to see the wonderful weather and forced to stay home but it's worth it.

#186736 - 03/26/20 09:13 AM Re: CO-VID 19...so, who's in lockdown? [Re: coachblalock]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: coachblalock
Ol’ Ricky May have understood how to stretch and compress both the wavelength and the amplitude, but I’m pretty sure he got lost when we got into how to shift the Sine function.

We will review and clarify horizontal and vertical shift tomorrow!

This one made me laugh out loud.....thanks coach. Sure that wasn’t a cosine, or maybe that was a tangent off of some arc?

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod