dominionhobby.com Randall Made Knife
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171341 - 05/23/18 06:20 AM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: Sphinx3000]
Sphinx3000 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Netherlands
Sorry, I didn't read the part that Tattoo Bill dealt with this guy before. Maybe it will work out then? But it still seems a little fishy to me...

Edited by Sphinx3000 (05/23/18 06:34 AM)

#171342 - 05/23/18 06:30 AM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: Sphinx3000]
Sphinx3000 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Netherlands
One customers feedback says: "Best experience since years!!! You are the best!!! Thank you so much."

I did get a comment like that a few times in my life but it wasn't after buying something on eBay, haha

#171343 - 05/23/18 11:39 AM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: Sphinx3000]
william768 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Sphinx3000
He dropped the price of the fake Randall with 50%, after I emailed him that the knife was fake. Or somebody was real drunk and creative at the Randall shop when they made this one, LOL

But on a serious note, the guy only has feedback from two persons. The other knives also look funny to me, when I compare them with pictures on the internet. I don't trust this guy and if I were you I would try and stop the payment, if that is still possible?

Good luck!

The knife was supposed to have been shipped a few days ago but the tracking #'s ( 3 different ones ) he gave me do not show USPS receiving item . Yesterday he/she went silent on communication for about 10 hours or so after i eBay messaged about the newest tracking # not showing as USPS has possession of knife .

Finally the seller got back to me late last night and said it the right tracking # ( did not specify which one ) that they would get in contact with USPS and find out what is going on .

Let's see what happens .Will keep you guys posted .

#171344 - 05/23/18 12:02 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: william768]
Windsor Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Texas!
Originally Posted By: william768
The knife was supposed to have been shipped a few days ago but the tracking #'s ( 3 different ones ) he gave me do not show USPS receiving item . Yesterday he/she went silent on communication for about 10 hours or so after i eBay messaged about the newest tracking # not showing as USPS has possession of knife .

Finally the seller got back to me late last night and said it the right tracking # ( did not specify which one ) that they would get in contact with USPS and find out what is going on .

Let's see what happens .Will keep you guys posted .

Warm fuzzies, do not have.

#171345 - 05/23/18 03:26 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: william768]
Tattoo Bill Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

I bought and paid ( Immediately as i ALWAYS do ) for a knife on Ebay from him . Seems to be a few hiccups in the shipment of the knife to me .

Will keep you guys posted .

Did you receive the correct tracking number from her? I have it here if you want it.
ta2bill@yahoo.com

#171346 - 05/23/18 03:57 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: Tattoo Bill]
william768 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Tattoo Bill

I bought and paid ( Immediately as i ALWAYS do ) for a knife on Ebay from him . Seems to be a few hiccups in the shipment of the knife to me .

Did you receive the correct tracking number from her? I have it here if you want it.

Bill if you have it could you email or text it to me ? Thanks.

Btw- I have not heard from seller today . Smh .

#171347 - 05/23/18 04:31 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: william768]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
Am I understanding that william768 won the ebay item and requested a correct tracking number, and that the seller sent the number to Tattoo Bill?
Something strange there!
Molon Labe

#171348 - 05/23/18 06:13 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: BladesNBarrels]
william768 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Update ................

Now i have tracking # the seller posted on eBay . No message communication from seller yet .

It has package as shipped TODAY . The seller was initially supposed to have shipped on Saturday , then seller "reassured me" it got shipped on Monday . When i told seller the tracking # had nothing showing up she posted different numbers . But no confirmation of USPS physical receipt of package when i tracked the new numbers .

If it wasn't because of her very small feedback ( and invalid tracking #'s , and barely any communication last day and a half ) i would not be as suspicious . But i have gotten ripped off in the past on Ebay so spidy sense are on alert especially with very low feedback and new sellers .

#171349 - 05/23/18 06:34 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: william768]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
I have been on eBay since 2000, I have over 6000 feedback. I have had slow as Molasses shippers. I always thought they are old and live where a Post Office is a chore to get to. I have been ripped off only once on eBay. He lived/lives in Oliver Springs, TN. Newer eBay people do not know to input the tracking on eBay.

I shipped a package to Tatto Bill Priority Mail and he received it 19 days later. Bill has the patience of a Saint, but that's not supposed to be known.

Edited by Eric (05/23/18 06:35 PM)

#171350 - 05/23/18 07:12 PM Re: This eBay listing does not look like a Randall. [Re: william768]
Tattoo Bill Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Spring Hill, Florida
Originally Posted By: Tattoo Bill

Bill if you have it could you email or text it to me ? Thanks.

Btw- I have not heard from seller today . Smh .

Let me look through our old messages in my email folders.
ta2bill@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod