Nifeboy.com
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#118792 - 05/18/14 05:07 PM Re: Knife Storage ** [Re: Duke]
Ronnie Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NW Mississippi
Thanks you too.
RKS#2166

#118795 - 05/18/14 10:43 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: Ronnie]
Tom Vaught Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Nice Sheaths Tune.

You collect a lot of SOG type stuff?

Think Tom C was in collecting that stuff for a while also.

TV

PS Thanks for the great ideas on knife storage. Buckspen and Tune.

#118797 - 05/19/14 07:04 AM Re: Knife Storage [Re: Tom Vaught]
tunefink Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Bambalam
Tom, Those were carved by my Buddy Roger "Mudbone" Jones for a couple of Behring Made fighters. I don't have a specific collection of SOG items….these just caught my eye.

#118811 - 05/19/14 06:11 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: Buckspen]
GCTom41 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: NY
I like the perfectly simple way it was done; functions well and presentation is great.

Enjoy it & now you get to fill it!

Happy Day!

Tom Flynn
RKS#5918
RKCC-CM-178
SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

#118839 - 05/21/14 01:54 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: GCTom41]
Ronnie Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Yesterday I received a PM from a new member of the Forum who apparently joined just so he could send me a message and chew my butt out. He was concerned about my comments to Duke. He said they were, among other things, condescending and rude. Well they were meant to be. I didn't like Duke's comment about "not needing to convince anyone of anything". I thought it was totally unnecessary. This is a forum and I offered information that I had experienced on a personal basis that I thought would be beneficial to Buckspen. Certainly wasn't looking for a fight or an argument. Reply's to my comment immediately pushed what I said under the table. Clearly those comments said, "don't listen to this guy, what he says doesn't matter here." At least that's the way I perceived those comments. And that's a good Segway into this comment which is....I'm a member of this club, I'm just not a member of the click. There are others out there who feel the same as I do. Now all of that said, regardless of whether it's right or not, and I believe I'm right, saying it here in an open forum was wrong.....clearly wrong. Whoever sent me the private message was right! I read his comments and felt about two inches tall. He may never know it but I'm grateful for the ass chewing.....hope I can learn from it! So that said I want to apologize to Duke and ask his forgiveness and I want to apologize to all the RKCC members and Forum members who were offended by what I said.
RKS#2166

#118840 - 05/21/14 02:36 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: Ronnie]
BOB_TEATES Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: BRADENTON FL
no big deal to me,kumbaya'll
RKS #5138 RKCC #CM-015

#118842 - 05/21/14 04:07 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: Ronnie]
crutchtip Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Ronnie
Yesterday I received a PM from a new member of the Forum who apparently joined just so he could send me a message ……..Whoever sent me the private message ………..

that is the main problem that keeps this forum from becoming the premier forum of its type on the net - anonymity.

At a minimum, the owner and/or mods should know who is and how to contact a member.

BUY-SELL-TRADE

#118843 - 05/21/14 05:26 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: crutchtip]
Ronnie Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Well if he checks back in and reads this he will know that I actually appreciated what he said.
RKS#2166

#118844 - 05/21/14 06:02 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: Ronnie]
Duke Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Southwest Virginia
Hey Ronnie, like Bob said, "kumbaya'll"; sorry that anything that I said would have left you feeling like you wanted to be condescending & rude or even have a need to apologize or ask forgiveness now. My own statement of " not having a need to convince anyone of anything" has ONLY to do with not wanting to argue over the internet (respectful, healthy discussions just work better for me face-to-face) and I honestly have no great love for the computer. In my work, it's like another tool/a hammer to me and this Knife Forum is about the only thing I do on it for fun. Agree with Crutch about being willing to sign what you say; have no idea about clicks, etc., but I'm sure I'm not a member. Anyhow I really don't follow your "don't listen to this guy" stuff. I sure wasn't saying that & I guess my main thing is life's too short in my world to waste any of it in silly arguments/fusses & just won't do it. Welcome here & enjoy the Forum.
Duke;RKS#5567
RKCC-CM-087
Southwest VA

#118846 - 05/21/14 09:10 PM Re: Knife Storage [Re: tunefink]
boardrider Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Malibu CA, USA
Tunefink, I like Mudbone sheaths too, plus he's a good guy although a little on the quiet side , he made one for me called "The Ugly" ...you can imagine.. yours are great and go well with your fighters. I really like your storage setup, what would it take to see a few more shelves?
G Snyder RKS #63
RKCC

"REMEMBER, YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG BY COLLECTING OR OWNING THE BEST"

http://www.knife-collectibles.com

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  Mr_Mod