Miles Swelze Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#161699 - 06/23/17 12:52 AM Re: Randall/Swiss Army Knife [Re: tunefink]
Lofty Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Deader than a dodo. Call the sound engineer.

Given the lack of posts on near any thread over the last week, but hundred of views, could easily imagine someone using this place as an RMK reference library thinking the attempt at levity to be serious.

Edited by Lofty (06/23/17 01:11 AM)

#161704 - 06/23/17 08:39 AM Re: Randall/Swiss Army Knife [Re: Lofty]
Dirty_Water Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: central fl.
Well, there's goes that discussion with GTR out the window!!! Just when I almost had him convinced!!!

Scott
RKS #014

HE IS RISEN!, HE IS RISEN INDEED!

#161715 - 06/23/17 01:56 PM Re: Randall/Swiss Army Knife [Re: Dirty_Water]
Lofty Offline
Knife Enthusiast

See what I mean, folks? Even the shop uses this site as a reference and can be led astray. I guess no point now in showing the Mission Knives titanium MPK rehandled by the shop in 1961, it could only cause problems.

Given Victorinox making a good living selling advertisement knives, including blank spots on off side scales of aluminum folders such as the original latter SAK, and printing/graphics on tenite scales and lasering of logos on the blades, has the shop ever considered carrying a line of the folders with shop logo?

I had posted these to a gallery a year ago. Kinda wondered why nothing as this available from the shop, even this little flying club with one airplane has a pretty nifty two knives, with great graphics, including lasered on blades, available. With the RMK logo stuff and already even some work done for RMK by same company, would seem turn over would be brisk.

I can tell you straight off that alox and red and no key ring such as the pictured knife a very hot seller by anybody. It closely dupes the discontinued original SAK from 1961, (even if a scratch-o-matic and why red dropped on issue knives by 1964 and scratch-masking silver used from then on). Aside from scale-blade markings/checkering pattern, this new knife IS the latter issue alox knife, and folk REALLY like that discontinued knife and buy anything even close. Heck, even same but with two of Randall logo color contrasting scales.

Edited by Lofty (06/24/17 11:58 AM)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Mr_Mod