Clinton Knives Stanback Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#160430 - 05/17/17 04:55 AM Re: My first Randall and some questions... [Re: W Polidori]
Brent Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Mid Michigan
During my 5 years as a truck driver in the early to mid nineties, for about 6 months, I ran auto parts between the Detroit area to the GM plant in St Louis. Use to stop into the Blackjack factory in Effingham every couple of weeks. Located right of the expressway. Was able to your the factory once, very friendly employees. Only bought the Ek branded knives they made. Still have 2 of them, one boot knife,one full size , both double edged, and paracord wrapped handles. When I ordered my first Randall knife, while looking thru the catalog, I saw something that jogged my memory of Effingham. It was the picture of how Randall knives are made. The Blackjack factory had the same thing hanging on one of the walls.Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

#160435 - 05/17/17 02:55 PM Re: My first Randall and some questions... [Re: W Polidori]
Holzinger258 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: The Desert Southwest
Originally Posted By: W Polidori
A+ On your homework assignment Pap.

Ditto!
RKS #258

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Mr_Mod