Randall Made Knife Clinton Knives
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174113 - 09/02/18 03:38 PM Fun Fact about this image
Abby Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Jackson<TN
So a fun fact about this image, I made a visit to the shop in Orlando in 2010 when I shot this. It is in the shop window and I shot the image from inside the old show room where it was back lit from the outside sunshine. If you look at the shadow detail you can just make out the sidewalk on the outside of the shop. Well it was backwards so I flipped it in photoshop and did some twicking to make the color pop. I found out later that Captian Chris had two of these stained glass windows made, he kept one and the other he gifted to Gary and the shop. I am pleased that Randall Knife Collectors Club on Facebook can use this image. Go Randall Made!

Attachments
------DSC_9438Flip.jpg

Description: Randall Knife stained glass window

#174117 - 09/02/18 06:53 PM Re: Fun Fact about this image [Re: Abby]
Captain Chris Stanaback Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Central Florida
There is "no" Randall Knife Collectors Club on Facebook! There is someone "using" the name (without permission? Absolutely) but it is not The RKCC or the RKCA!
Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com

#174124 - 09/02/18 10:14 PM Re: Fun Fact about this image [Re: Captain Chris Stanaback]
Abby Offline
Knife Enthusiast

#174125 - 09/02/18 10:19 PM Re: Fun Fact about this image [Re: Abby]
Abby Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I will say that this news does not surprise they did not ask permission to use the image. They snagged it off of Facebook.

Moderator:  Mr_Mod