Tony has been gracious and extremely patient enough to let me learn from him in our spare time. I get over to the Wilfred Works whenever I can. I had Veterans Day(Nov 10)off from work and started this Damascus "Backpocket".

Tony suggested that I grind this blade on his 14" wheel as my grinder only has a 10" wheel right now. I ground the edge bevels after some help from Tony on one side. After the rough grind, Tony stress relieved it in his HT oven and I waited for my stamp.

When the stamp came I went over one evening and stamped the blade last week and got it ready for HT, which Tony did. Last Saturday morning I ground the edge bevels with Tony looking over my shoulder for a bit. I'm starting to like that 14" wheel.

Rather than take the chance on horkin up the nice blade, I asked Tony to grind the swages. Tony says, "Grindin' swages aren't for the faint of heart". That is the fact.

Anywho, here are some pics of the progress with my first folder project. I have tinkered with the action between spring and blade and can work on the liner/bolster assy's now. I'm learning alot and have to thank Tony for being so patient with me.