Randall Made Knife dominionhobby.com
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42174 - 05/23/08 06:57 PM A Killen at "Blade"
seussbrother Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Since everyone is too busy to post, I assume that you will also be too busy to go to Blade. Hot dog! Since I will be the only one filling out cards and making the pledge, It looks like a dang good show coming up for me. I gots to find me some pants with about 15 pockets in them so I can bring the loot back. Tony, Reese and Kerry and I will miss you guys

Allan

#42175 - 05/23/08 07:38 PM Re: A Killen at "Blade" [Re: seussbrother]
Sidney_Redford Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns. Va.
Be prepared to stand in long lines just to fill out your cards and I think I am due to get lucky this year.
RKS #84 NRA Life. Shag # 11

#42176 - 06/03/08 10:08 AM Re: A Killen at "Blade" [Re: seussbrother]
seussbrother Offline
Knife Enthusiast

My first "Blade" ever but not my last. Congratulations to all of the winners at the drawing! There must have been 200 people crowded around hoping to hear their name called. If you were a lucky winner, let's see some pictures. In fact, if you have pictures taken at the show, we'd like to see those too. It was quite an event! I even know one person who traded for a Reese outside of the drawings and I know some of you went home very happy. Sorry I didn't get to meet more of you, but the Boses do draw a crowd and their table was more than busy all day Friday and the stacks of cards were huge.

Allan

#42177 - 06/04/08 08:13 AM Re: A Killen at "Blade" [Re: seussbrother]
kdhampton Offline
Moderator Bose Forum

Loc: Terre Haute, IN
I counted one of the stacks about an hour before the drawing and there were over 150. I'm pretty sure it got to nearly 200 if not a little if not a little bit over. The show was great, maybe even better than last year. It was well attended and as far as the Bose contingent goes, they were there in force.

#42178 - 06/05/08 09:47 PM Re: A Killen at "Blade" [Re: kdhampton]
Troy_McHenry Offline
Knife Enthusiast

My dad and I had a great time even if we went home Bose empty-handed. We were front and center for the Bose Auction and the energy was just amazing. The next day I attended the Emerson lottery and I think Tony and Reese should do something similar next year; live band playing during drawing and every winner got a free shot of either Johnny Walker Blue or Tequila! It was pretty surreal.

-Troy

#42179 - 06/06/08 09:34 AM Re: A Killen at "Blade" [Re: Troy_McHenry]
Kent_Warnberg Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Mpls, MN
Troy,

I don't know how that would go over. "BoseHoes with a Buzz on"! Well, maybe that should be considered..since when their name is called, they will be "too busy" with other things, and I can just step up and say.."Yup..Thats me, I'll take the knife"!

Kent

Moderator:  John_Hanlon, John_Nugent, kdhampton