dominionhobby.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#63224 - 06/03/09 10:54 PM OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please!
seussbrother Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Was your name drawn?

See any nice ones?

Have a good time?

See anyone you knew?

Any pictures?

Allan

#63225 - 06/04/09 08:47 AM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: seussbrother]
surefire Offline
Just dropped in

Quote:

Was your name drawn?no

See any nice ones?oh yeah!

Have a good time?oh yeah again!

See anyone you knew?Always !

Any pictures?not yet but i will take some. i bought my very 1st bose ! well really 3. i am REALLY new to the bose world. i saw one up close and had to buy it then..2 more! By the way you all have a great forum here and lot's good info. i am really glad to be here! thank's gary..

Allan

#63226 - 06/04/09 07:11 PM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: surefire]
johnbarth Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: midwest
Yes, it was a great show. Tony and Reese were there with about two dozen knives. Each and everyone a beauty. What's great about the drawing is that anyone who is lucky enough to get their name called, (not me), will be ecstatic no matter which knife it is.
As far as I know, everyone was able to stay out of jail and out of the hospital, although Friday nite it was close. Is it too soon to start filing out cards for next years drawing. They are sure to pick my name. Maybe twice.

#63227 - 06/05/09 11:31 PM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: surefire]
seussbrother Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Hey Gary, sounds like you got a great introduction to Bose knives and found some great examples too. They can't be beat! Welcome to the forum!

Allan

#63228 - 06/05/09 11:41 PM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: johnbarth]
seussbrother Offline
Knife Enthusiast

John, glad you made it through Blade OK! It sounds like Tony and Reese had plenty of knives to drool over. Sorry you weren't drawn but I'd start filling out those cards early for next year. It's got to be a thrill to be drawn! Shoot, it's a thrill for me to just see the knives! I treasure the ones I have for sure

Allan

#63229 - 06/06/09 08:20 AM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: seussbrother]
Bob_Glassman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Terrific Show..

Sure is nice to not have to sit behind a table. The selection of knives that Tony and Reese brought were nothing short of fantastic !! It would have been nice to be drawn.

Keep up the great work guys !!! It was great seeing you again and spending time together.

#63230 - 06/06/09 09:10 AM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: seussbrother]
surefire Offline
Just dropped in

Quote:

Hey Gary, sounds like you got a great introduction to Bose knives and found some great examples too. They can't be beat! Welcome to the forum!

Allan

Thank you! it is great to have found this forum. Sunday i will try to post some pics.

#63231 - 06/06/09 08:15 PM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: surefire]
RIgaman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I wish I could have made it.

I am Boseless, and I would love an opportunity to buy one. Anyone have pics of the full lot that Tony and Reese had at Blade?

I would love to see what they had for the show. I absolutly love both there work.

That being said. If you want to sell me your Blade Score(s). Let me know. =)

#63232 - 06/07/09 08:09 AM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: RIgaman]
Whiteman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Indiana
Had a good time..Picked up 2 from Reese. I spent most of my time with the video camera on my side.

#63233 - 06/07/09 10:02 AM Re: OK I'll beg! Blade Show report please! [Re: RIgaman]
Whiteman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Indiana
Quote:

I wish I could have made it.

I am Boseless, and I would love an opportunity to buy one. Anyone have pics of the full lot that Tony and Reese had at Blade?

I would love to see what they had for the show. I absolutly love both there work.

That being said. If you want to sell me your Blade Score(s). Let me know. =)

Check under the Bose Photo Gallery..I think most are there..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  John_Hanlon, John_Nugent, kdhampton