Randall Knife Collectors Club Randall Made Knife
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#8140 - 06/20/06 05:03 PM Gratitude
Davenport Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
I say to you Tony, thanks. You pointed the way, you gave me the patterns. Jack Davenport.

#8141 - 06/28/06 01:19 AM Re: Gratitude [Re: Davenport]
Dwight_Hughes Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Arkansas, USA
Dude! Is it true that you just won best folder at the 2006 Blade Show? If so, congrats!

Do you have a picture of the winning folder?

-- Dwight

#8142 - 06/28/06 08:34 AM Re: Gratitude [Re: Dwight_Hughes]
Davenport Offline
Knife Enthusiast

YES I DID DWIGHT, IT HAS BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE I DID NOT EXPECT TO WIN, I DID WANT THE EXPOSURE FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY DEALERS THAT HAVE PUT THEIR TRUST IN ME. I AM TRYING TO BE HUMBLE. WHEN I GET AN IMAGE I WILL POST IT, AND AGAIN MY GRATITUDE TO TONY FOR THE PATTERNS. THANKS FOR CONGRATS.

#8143 - 07/08/06 12:25 PM Re: Gratitude [Re: Davenport]
Gus_Kalanzis Offline
Just dropped in

Jack,

It was great to spend some time with you at Blade! All your work looked stunning to me and I am more than thrilled with the Doctor knife. It is a beautiful piece of creative knifemaking and I keep finding more to like! Thank you Jack.

Also spent some time with John who helped me out on a swap of Reese knives we both were lucky enought to get drawn on.
Thanks John!

It really was a great Blade and as always it was a pleasure to see Reese, Tony and their work. All my favorites Reese, Tony, Jack, Richard, Joel, Gene, Bill and Dan had some exquisite work. It was multiblade heaven for me this year again.

I always bug Tony each year to sign a pouch from the Case collaboration. Thank you Tony! It adds a nice personal touch to the set.

Reese, it is always a pleasure to chat with you the one time a year I get to see you. I know you and and Tony are swamped at Blade all weekend. This was also the third year in a row I was drawn. I know it is just a matter of luck, but getting to add those knives to my collection has meant a lot to me. I need to call you and get in line for one that I would carry. Thanks.

#8144 - 07/11/06 06:31 AM Re: Gratitude [Re: Davenport]
Whiteman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Indiana
Lets see the knife!! Please

#8145 - 07/15/06 07:56 PM Re: Gratitude [Re: Dwight_Hughes]
Davenport Offline
Knife Enthusiast

TOO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YES. I WILL POST A PIC WHEN BLADE GETS THROUGH WITH THEIR THING THAT THEY DO WITH PICS OF WINNING KNIVES. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT.

Moderator:  John_Hanlon, John_Nugent, kdhampton