Members,
It has been a ton of work already, but I just completed and submitted all of our registrations and badge requests for Blade Show, 2018! Much will be the same as prior shows, with slight changes. Here's what to expect:
Club display tables will be located in the lobby: #31 Tables A-J
Capt. Chris Stanaback's @ Booth #12
Annual RKCC Club Meeting will be held in Room #103 on Saturday morning @ 8:00 A.M. The meeting will adjourn in time to get all ya'll into the show on time!

.....OTHER INFO!!
I am pleased to inform all members that there will be some outstanding displays this year. As in year's past, the club's goal is to "spread the word" and inform the Blade Show public about all things Randall! In addition to RKCC members (All Charter Members at that): Scott & Gail Maynard (& Dano + Frank), Mitchell Harrison & Jane Ellen, David & Z Loomis, Wally & Lori Mabry, Jan Giles, Billy Poyner, Ken Lambert and The 'Ol Captain...we will also have displays from 1st time displayers (& "Also" Charter Members") Larry Williams and Art Green!
I cannot tell you how exciting all of this news is. My new booth location (Booth #12) is located just inside the main entrance, to the right a couple of booths down, next to Benchmade! This will allow me an easier access to our club tables, in the lobby.
Larry Williams has paired up some interesting Clinton Specials as well as Sasquatches. Art Green will be exhibiting Bo's "1st KNIFE"!! All of these, along with a cornucopia of other RMKs should entertain, educate and enlighten the masses! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Thanks to all who contribute to this venture. It is awesome to have such good friends to count on!
More later, Capt. Chris
RKS #016
NRA Lifetime Member
CAPTSTANABACK@aol.com