Well gents, here we have it. If I end up writing the coffee table book about James someday, you fellas can bet this one will be featured. She measures 28 1/2" from tip to guard and is forged from spring steel so it's got real nice flex. Truth is, we had to make an entirely new forge just for this project in order to properly keep the entire blade hot at the forge. Over a year and a half in the making, which is definitely a record for us. The guard and butt plate are both blued 01 tool tool steel and the tang runs all the way through the butt plate which is pinned with aluminum. On the handle you're seeing fossil walrus, musk ox boss, horsehide, copper and aluminum. My hopes are to go with a black ostrich inlay sheath, but ultimately the gentleman who ordered this one will be the decision maker. I'm almost 100% sure that he isn't socially active in the knife collecting world, so I had to make sure you fellas saw this one. Overall measures is 38 1/2" and it weighs 4 pounds and 14 oz. Amazing.

-GC

Edited by Behring Made (05/17/16 11:04 AM)