It's been a while since I checked in with the knife forums, and am shocked to see what I've read! Scott in the hospital, and others fighting it.
Crazy times we live in, that's for sure!
I know a few with covid that are doing OK, and one that was in the hospital on a bipap machine, she is doing better and hopefully going home next week.
It's just crazy how some people just get mild symptoms, and some are devastated.
I've heard where this Delta variant is more infectious than the original strain, but because it's a mutant, the vaccine has limited coverage with it. A leaky Vaccine.
I have heard that people have been struggling with whether to get the vaccine or not. I'm one of them. I'm a healthy guy, I take vitamins every day and try to eat right and wash my hands regularly, use mouthwash and nasal cleansing daily, but none of that is a guarantee against getting it.
I read where the Randall shop had 1/4 of its employees with covid, were any of them vaccinated, does anyone know? How about Scott, was he vaccinated?
I have not been vaccinated at this point. I do take care of myself and mask, and am careful when out in public.
Just would like to know your stories and experiences with it as I try to make that decision to Vax or not...
My thoughts and prayers with Scott Maynard, his family, and all who are touched by this scourge.
Kind Regards, Richard