James Behring Knives Randall Knife Collectors Club
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#190948 - 11/26/20 10:45 AM HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!
coachblalock Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Lake Fork, East Texas
2020 has been HARD !!!

But at the same time, I know that I have many, many things to be thankful for and I intend to spend today reflecting on as many of them as I can.

While many of you on here have suffered losses in your in families, financially, politically, etc., I hope that each of you can find a moment to remember something good to spend your thoughts on and be truly thankful for it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

#190949 - 11/26/20 11:20 AM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!! [Re: coachblalock]
Eric Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
My wife and I host Thanksgiving for our Family here in Michigan. Attendance varies form year to year, but we usually see a gaggle of smiles. This year it is just my wife and the 2 youngest kids that still live at home. We have a Zoom session setup for tonight so we can at least all see each other and share smiles.

A big happy Thanksgiving to all.

God Bless!

#190950 - 11/26/20 12:16 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!! [Re: Eric]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Just found out my son AJ Allen has the Covid19. Mild symptoms so far, but as a former Marine, he thinks he is too tough to slow down. He is in quarantine with his wife,and daughter, but would certainly appreciate your prayers. He is 52 years old. Thanks

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#190951 - 11/26/20 12:33 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!! [Re: pappy19]
thevalueman Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Georgia
lucky me....I'm still waiting on my first known recipient of the COVID....hard to believe that I still do not have anyone in my "circle" to be afflicted....something to give thanks for, I suppose...
meanwhile, how about a Griswold full of dressing!!!

Attachments
------DSC02305.JPG

RKCC#25

#190953 - 11/26/20 02:03 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!! [Re: thevalueman]
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
Looking good to me!! Griswold cast iron rocks.

Pap
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#190959 - 11/26/20 06:04 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!! [Re: pappy19]
BladesNBarrels Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: East Tincup General Store,Colo...
My wife and I were talking about the things we have to be thankful for, including our health.
We are passing on hosting our usual family gathering this year so that we can have more in the future.
I was thinking of the years I was in the Navy and always took the duty on the holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. ,so that the married folks could go home.
Naples, Italy, in the mid 60's was especially memorable with fireworks in the city, and the Admiral visiting everyone staying on watch to say thank you.
He stopped on the bridge of the Destroyer I was on and played a quick game of cards with us, and handed us a bottle of cheer for later when we were off duty.
(He commented we should probably take it to shore before we opened it)
Today we are smoking a small Turkey breast and the 2 of us are glad to be together.
Molon Labe

Moderator:  Mr_Mod