Clinton Knives Randall Made Knife
The RANDALL KNIFE FORUMS

A place where EVERYBODY is welcome to join in on the discussion of Randall Made knives

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#167630 - 01/04/18 03:15 PM Popcorn
pappy19 Offline
Knife Enthusiast

Loc: Garden Valley, Idaho
For the past 20 years, after working in Ohio Amish country in the late 90's, Amish Lady Finger popcorn has been my favorite. I usually would pop a bunch on my Whirly Pop machine. However, I saw where the Amish were selling their Lady Finger popcorn in a butter microwave version. I decided to try some. I have to say that I can't make it any better.i flatten out the pack age and in a little over 2 minutes, it's done. Dump it in a bowl and I'm in hog heaven. If you like popcorn, you will love this tiny hulless popped corn.i got mine on Amazon.

Pap

Edited by pappy19 (01/04/18 03:18 PM)
Randall Collector
Behring Made Collector
Ruana Collector
Glock Fan
NRA- Life Member since 1975
mikenlu99@aol.com

#168718 - 02/13/18 08:16 PM Re: Popcorn [Re: pappy19]
Lofty Offline
Knife Enthusiast

I have been educated to see at least earlier uses of the artificial butter flavor in microwave popcorn as positively bad for human consumption, and so stick to high quality glass lid covered skillet with a bit of oil, and then douse with real butter melted in a microwave, so, got that part right, anyhow. Will surely check now on the brand, though, and thanks for posting it.

Moderator:  Mr_Mod