I’m sure that most of you have seen the news clip of Greg Abbott telling America that he was going to ELIMINATE rape in Texas.

Well, he is fixin’ to get a good chance to get started. Lake Fork is about to hold several high stakes, high profile Bass Tournaments in the coming months. There will be 20,000 - 30,000 fishermen paying $500 - $2500 entry fees. They will fill up every motel and campground in 4 or 5 counties around here.

There will also be 2 or 3 tour buses full of underage girls “for sale” at discrete locations for the “enjoyment” of all those “lonely” fishermen.

I went to High School with Greg Abbott. He was a good guy. He was a brilliant student and a fierce competitor in Football an Track. His father died while he was in High School and I admired him for overcoming his adversities. I voted for him and I have agreed with a lot of his politics.

But when I see him sitting between those two proven Teacher Haters (Patrick and Hughes), and hear him spew stupidity about rape, and know how our local LEOs have been hindered in their efforts to investigate and stop this garbage that happens at our Bass Tournaments, I know that he has buckled under the “Big Money” influences of our State.

We will see what happens! I hope that there are a bunch of “Task Force” cars parked all around the Lake, but I’ve got my doubts.